Good Morning Del Paso Staff:
There are many meetings, training sessions etc. that are held here at Plaza Del Paso. The non-SETA staff as well as
the SETA Staff that are coming into the lobby area to check in, oftentimes cannot tell Iris what conference room that
was on the invite , the official name of the meeting, and who their SETA Contact person Is. Iris or whomever the person
is that is sitting in for Iris will then have to check every conference room in the calendar. I am often asked to help in finding
where to direct attendees to go.
Please do the following when scheduling a meeting where both SETA Staff coming from other centers and Non-SETA Staff
Attending a meeting here:
- Verbally let Iris Trask or Receptionists filing in know about your meeting, what conference room it is in, and the number of
attendees you are expecting. If there are a series of meeting/classes give Iris a list.
- When reserving your conference room, clearly list the mane of the meeting, class, training session etc.
- When reserving a conference room, list a SETA staff name or names for contact
- Inform the attendees/s who will be coming to Plaza Del Paso to bring the Name of the meeting, Conference Room and
SETA Contact Name.
- If your meeting, class or training session begins at 8:00AM, attendees will arrive as early as 7:30. Please have a Staff
Member here to greet them and answer any questions they may have.
- If your meeting/class training session require internal doors to be open for an extended amount of time, you have to let
me know the conference room your meeting is being held in, and the Start and End Time of the meeting at least 24 hours
notice ahead of time, in the event that I am not here I can program the door/s to automatically open.
If the steps above are followed, directing attendees out of the Lobby to their intended dessignation will be much more organized
For all involved..
Thanks in advance for your cooperation in this matter, and let me know if you have any questions.